Join Starcatchers to help us ensure every baby and young child can make their mark through art!
Making My Mark is a celebration of the role that arts and creative experiences can play in helping our youngest citizens learn about their rights.
“Through art, babies, toddlers and young children make their mark on this world – they have a voice”
Rhona Matheson, Chief Executive, Starcatchers
Each week we’re focusing on a different artform
A focus on theatre and live performance
A focus on sharing stories
- Top tips for storytelling – from a master storyteller
- Reading stories together: bring words on the page to life
A focus on visual art
A focus on dance
A focus on music
A focus on puppetry and drama
Get involved #MakingMyMark
Help us share those moments when babies and young children are exploring, experimenting, getting stuck in and expressing themselves.
Some inspiration from The Nurture Nursery, Bathgate:
- “Everyday we see our children are innately creative”
- Facepainting with Dolls
- Dinosaur Swamp
- Goodbye song
- Row Row Row your boat
- Read more about the thinking behind Making My Mark here
- Download the Making My Mark information resource here
Stay up-to-date with Making My Mark news through Starcatchers’ e-newsletter (sign up using the form below)