Join Starcatchers to help us ensure every baby and young child can make their mark through art!
Making My Mark is a celebration of the role that arts and creative experiences can play in helping our youngest citizens learn about their rights.
Through this campaign we want to inspire grown-ups to put arts and creative experiences at the heart of interactions with babies and young children 0-5.
“Through art, babies, toddlers and young children make their mark on this world – they have a voice”
Rhona Matheson, Chief Executive, Starcatchers
- Read more about the thinking behind Making My Mark here
- Download the Making My Mark information resource here
- Watch our short film here.
- Stay up-to-date with Making My Mark news through Starcatchers’ e-newsletter (sign up using the form below)
- Join us @StarcatchersUK on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with #MakingMyMark.
- We’ll be sharing:
- Moments when babies and young children are exploring, experimenting, getting stuck in and expressing themselves. We’ll do this through our performances, community projects and work with early years settings
- Everyday ideas for arts and creative activities with babies and young children
- Contribute your own observations and ideas through social media using #MakingMyMark or email us at email@example.com