Exposure to music from early childhood is associated with so many positive developmental outcomes, including improved social, emotional and speech and language skills.
This session focuses on building confidence by recognising the musicality in all of us and exploring how to be inventive and adventurous with sound to incorporate music into you setting day-to-day, including storytelling and free play, indoors and outdoors:
- Using your voice – confidence and pitch
- Using your body – no instruments required
- Making sound with everyday surfaces and objects
- Textured sound – enabling children to see and feel music
- Using music in storytelling and play
“Lots of people think of themselves as unmusical. I’d like to challenge that. Everyone is musical. Young children embrace their musicality and in this session I will help you to embrace yours.”
Greg Sinclair – Artist/Trainer
Have a question you would like to ask? Contact us here or call on 0131 2902560 (9am – 5pm Mon-Fri).