We are all born creative, but we don’t always feel creative. This training is packed with lots of exercises and ideas you can share with your team to begin developing their creative practice.
This interactive workshop focuses on:
- Quick, practical exercises which can be used in team meetings
- Easy ways to explain why creativity plays a key role in cognitive and social development
- How can we make this MORE creative? – little changes that make big differences
- The importance of storytelling in changing attitudes
- The power of the expressive arts in engaging parents and carers
Have a question you would like to ask? Contact us here or call on 0131 2902560 (9am – 5pm Mon-Fri).