The training our artists deliver will inspire and energise early years professionals to harness the transformational power of the arts. Participants will develop the skills and confidence to put the expressive arts at the heart of practice and offer genuinely creative experiences for young children that:
- Inspire feelings of wonder and fun, supporting relationships and learning
- Deepen engagement across ages and stages
- Help develop a sense of agency
- Support meaningful decision-making.
Our team of professional artists have expertise across art forms including music; drama; puppetry; visual art; storytelling; and creative movement.
All are experiences working with early years professionals and understand the Scottish early years context.
- In-service days – combine theory and practical sessions to design a bespoke day of training that meets the needs of your staff
- Half-day, full-day or twilight formats – choose the method of delivery that works for you
- Bespoke training programmes – working in a holistic way across your setting to help staff embed the arts and creativity across every aspect of service delivery
- Practical workshops and break-out sessions – for conferences and other events across early years, education, play and health.
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 2902560 (Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm).
Our commissioned training can be tailored to meet the needs of individual settings, made up of the following elements: